Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oh Hey~ Crazy Life!

Hey Blogspot!

Yes I know its been FOREVER since my last post. Oops, my bad! I've just been so busy, its almost insanity over here! Let see what has happened since April 1st, my last post....

First I went off to compete in the Royal All American Pageant! I, sadly, only finished 1st runner up overall, but hey I'm proud of my accomplishment! It was my first pageant back after a year set back (Silly birthday) and I was a bit rusty. Still I managed to win all seven catagories including: Spokesmodel, Talent, Interview, and various runway events.

I must say I love my new dress so much~ Its so bright orange (the background washed it out a bit), but anyhoo I had a great time and the hotel was gorgous. Plus the best thing is that I made some really amazing friends. All the girls of all ages were all amazing. They were all winners.

NEXT! Let's see...I also do believe I went off to compete with the New Hampshire School of Ballet Competition Team at the lad regional of the year (D':), Starquest. Everyone did fabulous, multiple teams scoring in the top tens and even the Apogee award. The Apogee award is given to the highest scoring dance of the competion. NHSB got BOTH of them! This Senior dancer couldn't be anymore proud. <3 T.E.A.M!

Also, it's Senior year of high School....YES! 24 more school days until graduation. Its a bittersweet thought actually. I don't want to leave my cute, little Freshmen bandies buddies! But I'm just going to college in state to save a bit of a bill and so my momma doesn't have to worry TOO MUCH about her little girl...

So yeah I've boarded the crazy train of life and well I'm using today to relax...with my Momma of course! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERY MOM OUT THERE!!!!!



I hope all my readers out there stay safe. And Live for the Moment, Live for the Day, and Live for the Dream! Love you all!
Angela Beth Berube

No comments:

Post a Comment